Video Project helps educators and communities harness the power of documentary film to empower and inspire action around critical social and environmental justice issues. Through thoughtful curation and impact-oriented distribution, our programs deliver valuable educational resources that create lasting impressions on future generations, encouraging them to become responsible and compassionate citizens.
Why should you support us?
Fundraising is a critcal piece of our work, and your donation can make the difference for a film to realize its goals.
Video Project works with a variety of organizations to produce impact campaigns, free and subsidized film licenses, and filmmaker speaking engagements, to various communities, including K-12 public schools and nonprofit organizations. These customized film screening and action oriented endeavors often include community stakeholders, such as school districts and municipalities. We partner with organizations and institutions seeking specific outcomes through film screenings and discussions, working with them to understand their goals, co-create impact campaign plans, and then support the implementation of the plans.
Some of our current impact activities include campaigns focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion in education and climate change.
How is the funding used?
Funding for impact campaigns is used to support our work providing free resources to public K-12 institutions and nonprofit organizations.
We welcome your inquiries so that we can learn more about your interests and goals.
Why do we support public K-12 Schools?
As a result of receiving these resources educators are better equipped and trained, students are better informed, and communities understand how better to support their children's educations. Ultimately, underserved students will be better equipped to overcome societal obstacles, with a stronger network in place to help them succeed in school and life. Additionally, financially support is provided for filmmakers, so that they can further their important work.
Program impacts include:
- Open needed discussion, increase awareness, and encourage action, for the most pressing issues that directly affect students' ability to learn and grow
- Promote equality in education
- Support underserved students' welfare and development
- Create opportunity for healing, empathy and love for underserved students
- Direct resources to support the neediest schools and their communities
Directions on How to Donate
Donations can be made by check and PayPal, which supports payments through cred card as well as PayPal accounts. The donation amount is entirely up to you and the transaction is secure. The donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Once you click the Donate button the PayPal payment interface will appear in your browser window.
- Click on the Donate Button at the top of the page
- Simply enter the amount of your donation
- Add a note if you like
- And finalize by clicking the "Donate with PayPal" button
The option to make your donation a monthly reoccurrence is also available:
- Just mark the checkbox above the final payment button
- You will return to the Video Project website after your donation