Educational/Institutional DistributionHow Video Project’s marketing team works for you:
- We market and sell films directly to schools, reaching thousands of media librarians and faculty members.
- Our network of sub-distributors reaches all public libraries in the United States.
- Our relationship with streaming partner Kanopy helps the filmmaker maximize streaming revenue.
- Our marketing team works with filmmakers to identify conferences, non-profits, state agencies, institutions and other potential marketing partners and sales opportunities.
Community ScreeningsCommunity screenings can be offered on your film's sales page. And can work with you to develop partnerships for community screening programs.
We work with filmmakers whose work is committed to positive, progressive, and tangible change, to help realize their film's intended impact. Our services are customizable and can include planning, project development, and implementation. We work closely with our filmmakers to identify impact goals and then collaborate in strategy, partnership development, fundraising considerations, community development and screenings, distribution strategy, and more.
Impact Campaign Services
- In 2018/2019, our STRAWS film Free Screenings in Schools impact campaign provided free screenings, speakers and lesson plans for over 11,000 students in 50+ schools in Los Angeles and Dallas. Case Study. Additionally, the film was used by states and local governments for advocacy campaigns to ban single use plastics.
- In 2019 we provided over 30 free screenings for Universities and K-12 schools of Living in the Future's Past. In this environmental documentary, Academy Award winner Jeff Bridges shares the screen with scientists, profound thinkers and a dazzling array of Earth's living creatures to reveal eye-opening concepts about ourselves and our past, providing fresh insights into our subconscious motivations and their unintended consequences.
U. S. Consumer DigitalWe can pitch your film directly to select North American SVOD and AVOD platforms, and can also facilitate placement to aggregators for worldwide placement on TVOD, SVOD and AVOD platforms.
We have relationships at the major U.S. broadcasters who purchase documentaries, including OWN, FUSE TV, and KCET/LINK.
U. S. Broadcast Sales
Our distribution partner pitches films to transportation companies worldwide.
For more information please contact: